Monday, May 12, 2014

Suited for Office Air Conditioning

Believe it or not, I am still wearing some of my cold weather clothes to the office because the air conditioning keeps it FREEZING!  I guess it makes my purchases more cost effective, since I'm wearing them year round.  Unfortunately my little Honda can't keep up, even with the air conditioning on full blast, so I melt on the drive home.  Last week I found myself wearing tights to work one day, and then taking them off in the car on the way home!
 
 
 
 
 





Outfit:
Tshirt: Loft
Vest: Target
Pants: Dalia Collection via Marshalls
Shoes: Payless
Watch: Tourneau

2 comments:

  1. It's the worst when the office is ridiculously cold! You look great and still professional though. Love those shoes!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute outfit. I need those shoes (without heels):). Agree with you on office air conditioning, my office is freezing.

    ReplyDelete