Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pretty Pinks and Python

This outfit made me happy.  I spent all day trying to figure out what it was, the pretty scarf, the jacket, the booties?  I never figured it out, but I did have a noticeable spring in my step all day.
As promised, a blazer look

Let's start with the scarf. It's a really pretty salmon color.   I know, I really should learn the proper way to tie one.  Aya was nice enough to send me a video, but I couldn't open it last night, and once the clock hits midnight I turn into a cranky pumpkin.  Maybe next time.




The dress underneath is cool geometric colorblock dress I bought years ago in New York.  I'm already thinking of different ways to style it.  It's a flattering knit.


Oops,when I got to work I realized the pleats on the jacket were stitched since it was brand new.  Fixed that.

Now this jacket.  You may remember that I bought two jackets for my birthday, one being the mustard one that has been featured a couple of times.  This is number two.  Also a beautiful pink color.  This one is perfect for the monsoons that we have here.



The description left out the pretty lining, which was a nice surprise when it came in the mail.




And now, the booties- python print with buttons on the sides!   Need I say more?





Jacket: Wilson's Leather
Scarf: New York and Company
Dress: NY 
Booties: Unlisted via Marshalls/ TJ Max 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You rocked this outfit. Nothing boring going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the coat and those shoes!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty!! I love everything about this look especially the colored trench (beats my boring tan) and the booties!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this outfit. Especially the trench. May I know where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete