Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bold (er)

The last time I wore this skirt, I went with a warm neutral look.  This time I decided to try something bolder, with a bright blue sweater, leopard belt, and black boots.



This sweater is beautiful, I need to wear it more often! 
 

Looking at this photo is giving me flashbacks to high school when I used to wear black shoes with white socks, ugh!  The shoes were menswear inspired (I still like that style).  But  those embarrasing memores are why I haven't been able to get on board with wearing brogues or oxfords this time around.   Maybe the right pair (and some new socks!) will change my mind.


Linking up with Vodka Infused Lemonade
Linking up with  Pleated Poppy

Sweater:  H & M
Tshirt: Prob Target
Belt:  Nordstrom's
Skirt: Limited
Tights:  Kohls
Boots: Etienne Aigner
Watch: Tourneau

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog! Did a little looking around and I love your approach on making work clothes non-boring and whilst adding some of your own personal touch to your outfits for work. This royal blue top looks really good on you, really makes your skin tone pop. I like it paired with the leopard print belt for a pop! Have a good rest of the week! xx

    ReplyDelete