Monday, March 3, 2014

Dolman- Something New

Although the title of this post is Something New, the items in this outfit are anything but.  You have seen the pants and boots before, but probably not this sweater.  I love the style, but it is not a typical silhouette on me because I have trouble "making it work."



This sweater is actually a hand me down.  Someone at work brought in a box of clothes she no longer wanted (for someone else), and mentioned it to me in passing.  My silent reaction was: my style is nothing like yours, what could I possibly want from your discards?  But I went and looked, and found this great sweater.  Lesson learned about keeping an open mind.  I guess that's why it works- I didn't pick it, and I couldn't mess it up!


Linking with Fizz and Frosting
Linking with Still Being Molly
Linking with Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday



Sweater: Hand me down
Tshirt: Target
Pants: Dalia Collection via Marshalls/TJ Maxx
Boots: Report
Watch: Tourneau
Necklace: Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment