Thursday, March 20, 2014

Remix :gray dress worn three ways


This gray and black dress is one of my favorites.  The soft knit is so comfortable, and it has interesting details with the shapes and lines which are also flattering.  Unfortunately it's hard to see those details in my posts, though there is a better photo here.  The dress also goes well with my fleece lined tights, which I am still wearing.  Today I wore it with my moto vest, mustard jacket, and python booties:
 







Here are some other ways I've worn this dress:

http://adesistyle.blogspot.com/2014/02/superpowers.html
http://adesistyle.blogspot.com/2013/12/pretty-pinks-and-python.html

For more ideas on different ways to wear the same item, check this post with my pink scalloped skirt.



Linking with Work Clothes I Suppose
Linking with Goodwillista

Jacket: Wilson's Leather
Vest: Target
Dress: NYC
Booties: Marshalls
Necklace: Loft
Watch:  Tourneau

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks super versatile, and I love it with the mustard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's proving a lot more versatile than I initially thought!

      Delete