Sunday, March 9, 2014

Now & Later

For a long time I had only been wearing one item in one way every time.  No wonder I was bored with my clothes!  These days when I purchase an item of clothing, I try to envision different ways to wear it.  A recent purchase is this scalloped pink skirt.  I tried two different looks with it, one for now and one for when the weather warms up.

Sleek, basic look with black cowl neck sweater and boots.




And then the later.


You may remember this navy blouse from this post.


 Since the colors are strong, navy and pink, I kept the heels nude.

I added the blazer to keep it work appropriate.

Happy Monday!

Linking with Outfit Posts
Linking with Not Dead Yet Style
Linking with Still Being Molly

Black Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Loft
Boots: Etienne Aigner Celina
Watch: Tourneau
Ring: New York and Company

Blazer: Banana Republic Outlet
Blouse: Target
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Target
Watch:Tourneau
Ring: New York and Company

12 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love how you styled the pink skirt for colder weather! I would immediately think of ways to wear it for warm- but it looks super cute with tights & black top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but it's hard to go wrong with black sweater and boots!

      Delete
  2. 3 outfits from 1 piece is what I call smart dressing. I love the scallop detail at the hem and the color is gorgeous on you!

    From Dubai with xxxx
    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    www.mjoat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's just what I came up with in one day ;)

      Delete
  3. Very nice mixing! The pink skirt is such a pretty piece. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that that blouse has an asymmetrical hem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! It's one of my favorites.b Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Perfect ways to transition this skirt through seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! It's proving to me even more versatile than I originally thought. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  6. Love how you put that together with blazer ... so much more effective visually than with a black blazer. I love the diagonal navy under the white. Excellent recombination! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan! I'm really loving my white blazer, though I am afraid to wear it because then it will no longer be white! It seems to go with almost everything.

      Delete
  7. Love love love the navy blouse and you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete