Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Delicate


I actually bought this dress after seeing it on Audrey from Putting Me Together.  I had been wanting to try stripes (can you believe I did not own a single striped item of clothing?), and this dress just caught my eye.  On my first wear today a woman in the elevator complimented it.  As I told her, it's SO COMFORTABLE.  I just might wear it everyday.  My blog is done!  Just kidding, of course.
For the inaugural wear I paired it with this beautiful delicate necklace I bought years ago when I was in Oaxaca, Mexico.  I saw it in the store and loved it, but since I do not really wear green I didn't buy it.  I tried to be responsible by not purchasing something that would not match anything in my closet.  Then the next day I went back and bought it anyway.  And I have no regrets.














Still trying to figure out photos
Dress: Kohls
Cardigan: Target
Necklace: Mexico
Watch: Mom
Black Pumps: No idea, so old, but aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment