Tuesday, October 8, 2013

RRRING

Yes, I know.  2010 called, and it wants its outfit back!  Neon yellow and bubble necklace, two trends from circa 2010 made their way into my outfit today, in 2013.  In my defense both of these items are about a year old, so I didn't wear them in their heyday.  At least I'm not stuck in a time warp, right?  I actually tried the outfit with a different necklace this morning, to avoid being passe, but I like it with the bigger necklace to break up the sea of yellow.  Also, I always get multiple compliments when I wear a bubble necklace, still, because they are just now making their way into the community where I live.  I promise I will retire the bubble necklace by the end of the year.  It won't see 2014, at least not on my neck.  Though you might see it a time or two before then!



Blouse: Loft
Pants: Loft
Watch: Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment