Monday, October 14, 2013

Stud

I have a thing for studs.  In addition to my husband (Hi Rodney), I love studs on belts, boots, buckles, jackets; you get the idea.  In the past I have bought very rough edgy pieces with studs.  Since I do not own a Harley those pieces sat in my closet, or just looked out of place when I wore them.  This blouse is definitely a step up from those- a nice fabric I can wear to work with just a teasing of studs on the collar.   Unfortunately I threw this blouse in the washing machine (there's a better chance of clothes getting up and washing themselves than me hand washing something) and several of the studs did not make it.  I may try to MacGyver them.  Right after I hand wash some things.










No shoes yet!
Blouse: Target
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Max Studio via TJ Maxx/Marshalls
Watch: Mom


\

No comments:

Post a Comment