Monday, October 21, 2013

Turquoise

One of my mom's favorite colors is turquoise, so many of the items she has bought for me over the years are in that family.  She always told me it was a good color on me, but I suspected she just likes it.  So naturally I never buy that color for myself.  Until I was in the dressing room trying on this blouse in black, and I noticed that the turquoise really did look much better on me.  Damn it, she was right.




I don't generally wear tunic type blouses, I generally wear blouses that either stop at the waist (the most flattering length on me) or I tuck them into my pants.  I think next time I will try the latter.  This just doesn't feel right.  (Or is that the turquoise?)



The clock is ticking- Got to get to work





Blouse: Target
Pants: Loft
Necklace:  India
Watch: Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment