Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Flawed and Fabulous

I'm not sure how familiar you are with Dove chocolates.  The wrapper has sayings on the inside, like a fortune cookie's tastier cousin.  I had to share one from today:




Words to live by.

Anyway, today's outfit was super comfortable.












I had always worn my boots with tights or trouser socks, so I decided to look online and see what else is out there.  It turns out there is a whole new world of boots and socks that I knew nothing about- check out this slide show.  It defnitely got my mind turning as to the possibilities.  For now I played it safe(r) and kept the pattern hidden.


 


Dress: Kohls
Cardigan: Anne Klein via Marshalls/ TJ Maxx
Boots: Naturalizer Juletta Gray via Macys
Socks: Target
Watch:  Tourneau, Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment