Monday, November 11, 2013

Yellow Jacket

This is one of my birthday jackets!  It's been sitting in my closet for over a month, waiting for the big day.  I bought this one initially, then found one in real leather.  I ordered that one as well, but believe it or not the real leather looked more fake than the fake leather.  The fake leather also fit better, so I kept that one.






I feel like a poster for fall today,  not only because of the jacket but also the colors I am wearing: mustard jacket, navy belt, burgundy shoes.  Did I leave out any fall colors?  And how cute is this rhinestone belt!  I wore it with the clasp in back so that the stones would show in front, but it was a pain after I drank a Coke and had to keep going to the bathroom.





And I finally got my nails redone this past weekend. I knew I was remiss when a woman who had been in the hospital for over a month, she literally almost died, looked at me and told me I needed to get my nails done!





I stuck with the color changing polish. This one is teal when my fingers are warm and purple when they are cool.  They are prettiest however when they are teal with purple tips.


Jacket:  Wilson's leather
Blouse:  Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx
Pants: Dalia Collection via Marshalls
Belt:  Limited
Watch:  Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment