Thursday, November 21, 2013

Leopard Print

Today's Third Thursday Linkup is Animal Print.  I debated linking my python print booties (stay tuned) vs this leopard print belt, but the belt won.  I love it because it's calf hair, which just has an elegant feel to it.  I paired it with my new yellow jacket, which I actually wore all day in the office.  I took a cue from Alison of Wardrobe Oxygen and used my jacket as a blazer, something I would not have thought to do.






On another note, someone in the office commented on how I have been dressing lately.  I had to smile on the inside. I haven't told anyone about this blog, and the fact that she noticed a step up in my style is proof (if I needed any) of its success so far.



 
Zipped Up








Jacket:  Wilson's Leather
Blouse:  Ann Taylor
Belt: Nordstrom
Pants: Loft

3 comments:

  1. Stunning mustard color jacket and I love your pixie hair style!

    REGARDS FROM DUBAI! xxx
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Both are relatively new and I love them too! Believe it or not I went from long hair to this cut. It took me months to get the courage but now I will probably never go back! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete