Friday, November 29, 2013

Casual Friday

Our office does not do casual Friday.  Since I had to go in today, the day after Thanksgiving, I made it casual Friday.  I chose to wear my distressed faded jeans with holes in both legs.  Um, no.  I still wanted to look professional, so I wore my nice dark jeans that are more trousers than jeans.



I'm really digging the whole jacket as blazer look.  One of these days I'm going to have to try wearing a blazer as blazer look.


I had hoped these socks would photograph better.  They are light pink with polka dots in different shades of brown.

 

Turtleneck: Walmart
Jacket: Not sure, I want to say Kohls?
Jeans: Salt Works NYC via Loehmann's

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog. It's a quick 5 minute escape for me. I like the belt on the outside. I did that with one of my outfits and it went from sloppy to trendy...who knew???

    You got a knack for balancing professional with voom....non-boring professional is a fine line to naviagte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nupur! That's totally my goal- maybe I should change my blog name to non-boring professional? I love that!

    ReplyDelete