Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Skulls

Not a lot of great photos recently, it's been rainy and dark here.  I do like this outfit, though.

This is my one and only cashmere sweater.  Rodney bought it for me for Christmas one year when we were dating.  He remembered me saying (actually I think he asked, because I can't imagine why I would say) that I had never had a cashmere sweater.  It looks navy here but it's a really pretty purple-blue color.

Close up of the skulls
 And it's the skulls belt again.  I love wearing it to work, I feel so rocker chic and rebellious, even though the rest of the outfit is anything but.




I'm going to miss not wearing this necklace after January 1.  Hmmm, since Christmas is coming up again, maybe I should mention to Rodney that I only have one cashmere sweater...;0  (Just kidding)

Sweater:  Lord and Taylor
Blouse: New York and Company
Pants:  Dalia Collection via Marshalls/ TJ Maxx
Belt: Target









2 comments:

  1. What happens Jan. 1st? Is there a New Year's resolution involving jewelry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earlier in the blog I vowed not to wear this necklace after 2013, because bubble necklaces are so overdone. But I feel like I am just now coming up with all these ways to wear it!

      Delete