Thursday, November 7, 2013

Recycling


I am a firm believer in reusing things.  Since I missed the opportunity to wear this blouse all summer, I tried adding a sweater underneath to make it appropriate for fall. Truth be told, I was on the fence about wearing sleeveless to work anyway, so this saves me the decision.  I have my niece to thank for this blouse. When she was visiting us last summer we went to the outlets, and she picked up this blouse. She ended up not liking it in the fitting room, and obviously I did.
The blouse has fine silver vertical lines in it.  I didn't wear any jewelry because I did not want to distract from it, but I think next time it could use a necklace.

Since my slacks are all from three plus years ago (pre babies), the style has changed to a more fitted leg.  Actually I am not sure these fit well even back then, since I have had a tendency to wear baggy clothes in the past. Of course, now that I read style blogs, I am so much smarter (eyeroll).  I have an order of pants in the mail to me now as I type.









I didn't get a jacket photo before I left the house, so work bathroom photo it is!  This is my "Matrix" jacket, but I liked it with the outfit.


Blouse:  Banana Republic Outlet
Pants:  Dalia Collection via Marshalls/TJ Maxx
Shoes:  Life Stride, DSW
Watch: Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment